The City Council’s agenda is out for tonight, Wednesday, October 15, 2008. See you at 8pm in the Council Room at Rye City Hall or on Cablevision Channel 75 and Verizon Channel 39.
Let’s check the batting order and highlights from the 15 agenda items:
- Attorney / client matters. Council will be in closed session for 45 minutes.
- Open mic. Residents may be heard who have matters to discuss that do not appear on the agenda.
- Dredging project at the Rye marina. The folks in Connecticut that were scheduled to provide clean fill to complete this project bailed on us. Let’s see if we’ve found someone else to step-up with a lot of clean dirt.
- Mamaroneck’s garbage. Authorization for City Manager to execute an Inter-municipal agreement with the Town of Mamaroneck authorizing collection services to provide garbage and curbside pickup for Mamaroneck residents located in the Greenhaven section of Rye pending approval of Mamaroneck Village Board.
- City police / court building and site assessment study – funding authorization.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on November 5, 2008.