Let's check the batting order and highlights from the thirty seven agenda items for the city council meeting this Wednesday, January 20th, 2010.
We'll see you at 8pm for the council meeting start at City Hall or on Cablevision Channel 75 and Verizon Channel 39 or the Internet (next day) at http://rye.peg.tv.
- Moment of silence. For George.
- Legislator Love. A visit from County Legislator Judy Myers.
- The Word. Mayor's Management Report.
- Open Mic. Residents may be heard who have matters to discuss that do not appear on the agenda.
- STOP. Discussion of Midland Avenue improvements (see the MyRye.com poll).
- Patronage. Lots of it–Board of Appeals, Board of Architectural Review, Board of Ethics, Conservation Commission, Finance Committee, Landmarks Advisory Committee, Planning Commission, Recreation Commission, Cable Commission, Traffic & Transportation Commission.
- More Government? Establish a Rye Governmental Relations Committee. Discussion if this is a good idea.
- Cuts 'n Cash. Update on the 2010 CIB – Capital Improvement Budget.
- eBay Baby. Resolution to declare certain equipment as surplus.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, February 10, 2010.