Note there will be an executive session immediately preceding the council meeting at 7:30pm to discuss litigation. Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 18 agenda items.
- Swish. Recognition of Rye Recreation All Star Basketball Team.
- Open Mic. Residents may be heard who have matters to discuss that do not appear on the agenda. Always a crowd pleaser…
- The MMR. Mayor’s Management Report including Consultant’s Report on Pedestrian Safety Improvements at Oakland Beach Avenue; Financial Summary Recap of March 15th presentation by City Comptroller; Commission Update from the Cable and Communication Committee.
- Stop Whining. Consideration to set a Public Hearing to change the City of Rye Zoning Code to include “child-care facilities” as a use in the B-1 District.
- Leverage. Resolution authorizing the issuance of $3,534,000 serial bonds ($1,372,000 new bonds,
$2,080,000 previously authorized but unissued bonds, and $82,000 previously authorized
but unissued debt) of the City of Rye, Westchester County, New York.
- Jay. Consideration of Resolution in support of the Jay Heritage property.
- Earth. Consideration of Resolution to participate in Earth Hour on March 27, 2010 when cities
across the world will turn off their lights for an hour at 8:30 p.m.
- Black top. Bid Award for Street Materials (Bid #1-10).
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, April 7, 2010.