(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 is out. See you at 8:00pm in the Council Room at Rye City Hall or on Cablevision Channel 75 and Verizon Channel 39. We'll also see you on the Internet (live and archive). The Council will convene at 7:30pm in Executive Session to discuss personnel matters. Office hours of the Mayor will be held at 7:00pm in the Mayor's conference room just before the council meeting.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 16 agenda items.
- Doug's Details. Mayor’s Management Report – Hen Island Update, FOIL Procedures Update, Legal Update
- Meet. Presentation on the Rye Meeting House.
- Stop. Presentation by City Planner, Christian Miller, on the Locust/Purchase Traffic Signal Project.
- Open Mic. Residents may be heard who have matters to discuss that do not appear on the agenda. Always a crowd pleaser…
- Flush! Resolution to transfer $25,000 from contingency to the Annual Sewer/Drain Account for the emergency repairs on Wainwright Street.
- Patronage. One appointment to the Landmarks Advisory Committee for a three-year term, by the Mayor with Council approval; One appointment to the Board of Architectural Review for a three-year term, by the Mayor.
- 1-800-LAWYER. Council designation to the Litigation and Case Management Committee.