Rye Schools will be back up to bat with a bond referendum on March 13, 2012. Last go round, when the bond was shot down, residents delt with long lines and slow voting.
This time voting will be new & improved, just like your laundry detergent.
In a note, the Rye School raved about voting process–sounds like a day at the spa…
"More Efficient Voting Process…
• More space (whole RMS gym)
• More voting machines
• More poll workers & improved efficiency
• More parking (both RHS & RMS lots dedicated to voting)
Easy Voting For Busy Spouses by Absentee Ballot…
1. Print & complete the absentee ballot application by Clicking Here;
2. Return completed application by mail or personal delivery to RCSD's District Clerk, Elaine Cuglietto at 411 Theodore Fremd Ave., Suite 100S, Rye, NY 10580 so that she receives it by:
a. March 6, 2012 to receive ballot by mail; or
b. March 12, 2012 to pick up ballot in person from Elaine Cuglietto; &
3. Complete & return ballot by mail or personal delivery to Elaine Cuglietto at 411 Theodore Fremd Ave., Suite 100S, Rye, NY 10580 so that she receives it by 5:00 p.m. on March 13, 2012.
*Valid reasons for using an absentee ballot include: Duties, Occupation, Business, Vacation, Education & Temporary Illness at Home or in the Hospital.
Register to Vote…(Attention high school seniors!!!)
1. Click here to print form; complete it & either:
a. Bring it in person to RCSD's District Clerk, Elaine Cuglietto at 411 Theodore Fremd, Rye, NY 10580 by Monday, February 27, 2012 at 8:00 p.m.; or
b. Mail or deliver it to the Westchester County Board of Elections at: 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains, NY 10601 by Friday, February 17, 2012.
To Confirm Your Voter Registration contact Westchester County Board of Elections: 914.995.5700"