(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 is out. See you at 8:00pm in Council Chambers in City Hall.
The Council will convene at 7:30 pm and it is expected they will adjourn into Executive Session to discuss real estate matters.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 19 agenda items.
- Doug's Details. Mayor’s Management Report – Legal Update
- Keep'in it Safe. Review of the Forest Avenue Safe Streets Project.
- Huggers. Presentation by the EAGR Committee on proposed changes to the City of Rye Tree Ordinance Legislation.
- Fly Out. Authorization for the City Manager to enter into an agreement with FPM Group, Ltd. to perform hydrology and environmental engineering services regarding the impact on flood storage analysis at the Project Home Run site. Roll Call.
- March! Consideration of a request by the Milton Elementary School PTO to approve a parade toprecede the Milton Elementary School Fair on Saturday, March 31, 2012 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- Open Mic. Residents may be heard who have matters to discuss that do not appear on the agenda. Always a crowd pleaser…
- New Treads. Resolution to authorize expenditure of police donation funds for the purchase of police boots or shoes. Roll Call.
- Tweet, Poke & Post. Consideration of proposed revision of the Rules and Regulations of the City of Rye Police Department: General Order# 121.04.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 8:00 pm.