(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 is out.
There will be a regular meeting of the City Council of the City of
Rye on Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at 8:00pm in the Council Room of
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 19 agenda items.
- Lifers! Presentation by Mayor and City Manager of Certificates of Public Service to members of the City staff who have served Rye for twenty-five or thirty years.
- Doug's Details. Discussion and Update on the Draft Financial Disclosure Form; Hurricane Sandy Update; Legal Update.
- Big Dough. Discussion of the FY 2013 Budget including Fire Department Budget Review; Golf Club Department Budget Review; Review of City Council Budget Questions.
- Fore! Will This Make it Better? Resolution to amend the Nominations, Elections and Voting Eligibility procedures for the Rye Golf Club Commission to maintain a Commission level of nine members; Resolution to appoint the next eligible member from the Rye Golf Club election of
September 27, 2012 to the Rye Golf Club Commission until the next regular election.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 8:00 pm.