(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 is out.
There will be a regular meeting of the City Council of the City of
Rye on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 8:00pm in the Council Room of
City Hall. The Council will convene at 7:00pm and adjourn into Executive Session to discuss real estate matters.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 15 agenda items.
- Doug's Details. Update from the Sustainability Committee on a draft Sustainability Plan and a proposed “cool roof” initiative; Discussion of Land Use Workshop; Legal Update
- One appointment to the Board of Architectural Review for a three-year term;
- One appointment to the Traffic & Pedestrian Safety Committee for a three-year term.
- New Assignments. Adjustment to City Council Liaison designations by the Mayor. Boat Basin Commission – Councilman Joseph Sack; Rye Town Park – Councilwoman Laura Brett.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.