(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 is out.
There will be a regular meeting of the City Council of the City of
Rye on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 8:00pm in the Council Room of
City Hall. The Council will convene at 7:00pm and adjourn into Executive Session to discuss real estate matters.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 22 agenda items.
- Doug's Details. School Public Safety Update; Capital Projects Update; Legal Update
- Crossing the River, Er.. The Brook. Presentation on the Central Avenue Bridge Construction Project: anticipated construction process and schedule.
- "Fore" Investigation. Resolution to transfer additional funds from the Contingency account to fund legal services for a Council investigation pursuant to Article 6, Section C6-3 of the City Charter entitled “Investigations”.
- Show Me The Money! Discussion and Update on the Draft Financial Disclosure Form.
- FOIL'ed Again! Discussion of the City of Rye’s FOIL procedures.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Rags to Riches. Authorization for Rye Recreation to enter into a license agreement with Post Consumer Textile Waste (PCTW) for the placement of clothing collection/donation containers. Roll Call.
One appointment to the Planning Commission for a three-year term expiring on January 1, 2016, by the Mayor with Council approval; One appointment to the Finance Committee for a three-year term expiring on January 1, 2016, by the Mayor with Council approval; Two appointments to the Rye Town Park Advisory Committee for a three-year term expiring on January 1, 2016, by the Mayor with Council approval.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 8:00 p.m.
The meeting will be preceded by a Workshop on Land Use with members of the Board of Appeals, the
Board of Architectural Review, the Planning Commission, and the Conservation Commission/Advisory
Council beginning at 7:00 p.m.