(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 is out.
There will be a regular meeting of the City Council of the City of
Rye on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8:00pm in the Council Room of
City Hall. The Council will have an attorney/client meeting beginning at 7:00pm.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 16 agenda items.
- Bambi. Presentation on the current options for a Deer Management pilot program.
- Doug's Details. Capital Projects Update; Legal Update
- FOIL'ed Again! Discussion of the City of Rye’s FOIL procedures.
- Roll Tape! Consideration to amend the resolution to televise all public meetings of the City Council including regular meetings, special meetings, and workshops.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Patronage. One appointment to the Conservation Commission/Advisory Council for a three-year term, by the Mayor with Council approval.
- Out to Bid. Bid Award for Street Materials (Bid #2-13). Roll Call. and Bid Award for the Police contract for uniforms (Contract #3-13). Roll Call.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 8:00pm.