(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 is out.
There will be a regular meeting of the City Council of the City of
Rye on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 8:00pm in the Council Room of
City Hall. It is expected that the Council will adjourn into Executive Session at the end of the meeting to discuss the Rye Golf Club investigation and personnel issues related to the City Manager’s office.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 16 agenda items.
- Dunk! Recognition of Rye Recreation All Star Basketball Team.
- Doug's Details. Update from the Landmarks Advisory Committee; Capital Projects Update; Legal Update
- New FOIL! Resolution to amend the City of Rye’s FOIL procedures.
- Don't Be Blind. Discussion of the “Development and Planning Standards” Intermunicipal Agreement Compliance for the Flood Mitigation Project at the Blind Brook Dam.
- Probe, It Can Hurt… Resolution to transfer additional funds from the Contingency account to fund legal services for a Council investigation pursuant to Article 6, Section C6-3 of the City Charter entitled “Investigations”.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Amico Day in Rye. Consideration of a request by Jim Amico of Rye Station Garage for the use of City streets for a 10th Anniversary celebration on Sunday, May 19, 2013 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Patronage. Designation of the Chairman of the Rye Playland Advisory Committee by the Mayor; One appointment to the Rye Cable and Communications Committee for a three-year term expiring on January 1, 2016, by the Mayor with Council approval.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 8:00pm. A joint meeting of the City Council of the City of Rye and the Rye City School District Board of Education will be held on Saturday, April 13, 2013.