(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 is out.
There will be a regular meeting of the City Council of the City of
Rye on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 8:00pm in the Council Room of
City Hall. The meeting will be preceded by an Audit Committee Meeting beginning at 7:30pm in the Mayor’s Conference room.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 16 agenda items.
- Doug's Details. Presentation of the City of Rye Stormwater Management Program 2012 Annual Report; Capital Projects Update; Legal Update
- Show Me The Money! Presentation on City Financials by Scott Oling of the auditing firm of O’Connor Davies,
- Gett'in the Money. Consideration to set a Public Hearing for June 12, 2013 to establish the 2014 Budgeted Fees and Charges.
- Fore! Discussion of the Report from the Rye Golf Club Strategic Committee.
- Conflict? or Interest? Discussion and Update on a Conflict of Interest form.
- Adopting Conflict. Consideration to set a Public Hearing for June 12, 2013 to amend local law Chapter 15, “Code of Ethics”, to reflect the additionof the Conflict of Interest form.
- Adopting Civility. Resolution for the City Council adoption of a community-wide Civility Statement.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 8:00pm.