(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
[MyRye.com error: the meeting was Monday, not this Wednesday.]
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Monday, August 5, 2013 is out.
There will be a regular meeting of the City Council of the City of
Rye on Monday, August 5, 2013 at 8:00pm in the Council Room of
City Hall. The meeting will be preceded by the Presentation of the 2014-2018 Capital Improvement Plan beginning at 7:00pm.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 26 agenda items.
- Doug's Details. Update on the City of Rye Mile Markers; Sustainability Committee Presentation on The Sustainability Plan; Capital Projects Update: Central Avenue Bridge, Road Repairs and Bond Projects; Legal Update – Capital Projects Update and Legal Update.
- More Enterprising? Consideration of amending the governing procedures of City Enterprise Funds.
- Succession Plans? Discussion on amending the City’s management employment agreements.
- FOIL'ed? Resolution to amend the City of Rye’s FOIL procedures regarding the FOIL Appellate body.
- CIF. Resolution to amend local law Chapter 15, “Code of Ethics”, to reflect the addition of the
Conflict of Interest form (CIF!), and Consideration to adopt a Conflict of Interest form.
- Oh Carolina! Discussion of the Sluice Gate legislation: “Development and Planning Standards”
Intermunicipal Agreement Compliance with City of Rye Boards and Committees.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Shi**y Vote. Bid Award for the Cedar Place Sanitary Sewer contract (Contract # 2013-03).
- Skell Bus. Authorization for City Manager to enter into an Agreement with the County of Westchester for 2013-2014 Prisoner Transportation Services.
- Chittenden and Sculti FOIL'ed Again. Appeal of denial of FOIL requests by Timothy Chittenden; Appeal of denial of FOIL request by Leon Sculti.
- Boo! Consideration of request for permission to close a section of Purchase Street for the 61st annual celebration of the Halloween Window Painting Contest.
- Get Creative. Old Business: Council feedback on the Rye Arts Center lease
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 8:00pm.