(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, November 4, 2015 is out.
There will be regular meeting held by the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, November 4, 2015 in Council Chambers in City Hall at 7:30pm. The Council will convene at 6:30pm and will adjourn into executive session to discuss litigation and personnel matters.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 14 agenda items.
- The Money Honey. Presentation of the FY 2016 Budget by the City Manager.
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye. Consideration to set a Public Hearing on the 2016 Budget for December 2, 2015.
- Wrinkle City. Continuation of Public Hearing to amend local law Chapter 197, “Zoning”, of the Rye City Code by amending Section §197-2, “Districts, A: Residence Districts” to change the zoning designation of a property at 120 Old Post Road from the B-4, Office Building, District to a New RA-6, Active Senior Residence, District; and amending Section §197-86, “Tables of Regulations: Table A, Residence Districts – Area Yard, Height and Miscellaneous Regulations” to add the proposed RA-6 zone.
- Open Mic. A crowd favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- FOIL'ed! Resolution to amend the City of Rye’s FOIL procedures.
- Sack & D’Andrea. Appointment of a Marriage Officer for the City of Rye.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. The City Council will hold Budget Workshops on Monday, November 9, 2015, Monday, November 16, 2015 and Wednesday, November 18, 2015 beginning at 7:30 p.m.