There will be a Budget Workshop held by the City Council of the City of Rye on Monday, November 9, 2015, at 7:30pm in Council Chambers at City Hall.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Discussion of the FY 2016 Budget:
- Capital Projects Update
- Boston Post Road Diet and Retaining Wall project
- Five-Points Intersection and Pedestrian Improvements project
- Boston Post Road Roundabout road relocation and Nature Center
- Streetscape Improvements to the Central Business District at the
- Purchase Street/Elm Place/Smith Street intersection
- Building and Vehicle Fund Review
- Public Works Department Budget Review
- Rye Golf Club Budget Review
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, November 19, 2015 at 7:30pm. The City Council will hold a Budget Workshop on Monday, November 16, 2015 and one on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 beginning at 7:00pm if needed.