(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, December 2, 2015 is out.
There will be regular meeting held by the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, December 2, 2015 in Council Chambers in City Hall at 7:30pm. The Council will convene at 6:30pm and will adjourn into executive session to discuss litigation and personnel matters.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 15 agenda items.
- New Blue. Resolution for the Mayor and Council to approve the appointment of the Police
Commissioner of the City of Rye.
- Money Moving. Mayor and Council amendments to the proposed 2016 City of Rye Budget. Roll Call.
- 2016 Dough. Public Hearing on the proposed 2016 Budget.
- Wrinkle City. Continuation of Public Hearing to amend local law Chapter 197, “Zoning”, of the Rye City Code by amending Section §197-2, “Districts, A: Residence Districts” to change the zoning designation of a property at 120 Old Post Road from the B-4, Office Building, District to a New RA-6, Active Senior Residence, District; and amending Section §197-86, “Tables of Regulations: Table A, Residence Districts – Area Yard, Height and Miscellaneous Regulations” to add the proposed RA-6 zone.
- To My Boat, Fast. Discussion concerning the Pilot Study reducing the speed limit to 25 miles per hour on Stuyvesant Avenue and a recommendation regarding a permanent change in speed limit.
- Open Mic. A crowd favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Get Your Flu Shot. Resolution to approve a Memorandum of Agreement between the City of Rye and the City Manager regarding the carryover of accrued sick days. Roll Call.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 7:30pm.