(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 is out.
There will be regular meeting and a budget workshop held by the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 in Council Chambers in City Hall at 7:30pm. The Council will convene at 6:30pm and will adjourn into executive session to discuss litigation.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 15 agenda items.
The meeting will first begin with the Presentation of the FY 2017 Budget by the City Manager. The agenda items then follow.
- Milestone. Presentation by the Landmarks Committee on the Benjamin Franklin Mile Markers.
- Budget Talk. Discussion of the FY 2017 Budget.
- Rye Free Reading Room Budget Review
- Police Department Budget Review
- Fire Department Budget Review
- Boat Basin Budget Review
- Recreation Department Budget Review
- Can You Hear Me Now? Public Hearing for a Special Permit Application submitted by New Cingular Wireless PCS, LLC (“AT&T”) for modifications to its existing wireless telecommunications facility located at 66 Milton Road.
- Or Now? Public Hearing for a Special Permit Application submitted by T-Mobile Northeast LLC (“TMobile”) for modifications to its existing wireless telecommunications facility located at 66 Milton Road.
- Open Mic. A crowd favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Ready? Consideration of the proposed new Rules and Regulations of the City of Rye Police Department General Order #114.9 regarding a Continuity of Operations Emergency Preparedness Plan.
- Log. Consideration of the proposed new Rules and Regulations of the City of Rye Police Department General Order #119.6 regarding a Visitor Log and Procedure Policy.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 7:30pm.