The planning commission is Tuesday, July 18, 2017. We've got a full schedule with a new pool for the Shenorock Shore Club, commercial office space approvals for the old Smoke Shop location, and a new outdoor deck for The Town Dock restaurant, among other items.
Anything else catch your eye? Submit a comment below.
1.475 Stuyvesant Avenue/Shenorock Shore Club Required Approval(s): Wetland Permit (WP#423) Location: 475 Stuyvesant Avenue, Sheet 153.18, Block 1, Lot(s) 9 Applicant: Shenorock Shore Club Project Description: Replacement of existing swimming pool, wading pool, associated decks, and filter building.
2. 53 Purchase Street (FKA SMOKE SHOP) Required Approval(s): Modified Site Plan (SP#359) Location: 53 Purchase Street, Sheet 146.7, Block 1, Lot(s) 51 Applicant: 53 Purchase Street LLC Project Description: Modification of approved site plan to provide a commercial office space on the second floor instead of
one two-bedroom apartment.
ll. ITEMS PENDING ACTION
1. 475 Stuyvesant Avenue/Shenorock Shore Club
See Description Above
2. 53 Purchase Street
See Description Above
3. 4 Sackett Landing Required Approval(s): Wetland Permit (WP#425) Location: 4 Sackett Landing, Sheet 147.5, Block 1, Lot(s) 5.3 Applicant: Dod & Susan Fraser Project Description: Construction of a pool and installation of mitigation plantings.
4. 11 Elm Place – Extension of Time Required Approval(s): Site Plan (SP# 322) One year extension Location: 11 Elm Place, Sheet 146.07, Block 2, Lot(s) 15 Applicant: Dr. Gunther Grewe, member Elm LLC Project Description: Addition of third story to existing two-story building and off-site sidewalk improvements.
5. 280 Purchase Street (Rockridge Deli & Flower Shop) Required Approval(s): Site Plan (SP#367) Location: 280 Purchase Street, Sheet 139.19, Block 3, Lot(s) 5.2 Applicant: Rocco Lagana Project Description: Construction of a new commercial building with two apartments above.
6. 15 Purdy Avenue/Town Dock Restaurant Required Approval(s): Site Plan (SP#368) Location: 15 Purdy Avenue, Sheet 146.07, Block 1, Lot(s) 37 Applicant: Anthony DeLuca Project Description: Remove an existing one-story garage and construct a new outdoor deck and area for garbage and recycling storage.