(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 is out.
There will be regular meeting held by the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 in Council Chambers in City Hall at 7:30pm. The Council will convene at 6:30pm and adjourn into Executive Session to discuss litigation.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 12 agenda items.
- Budget Talk. Discussion of the FY 2018 Budget.
- Rye Free Reading Room Budget Review
- Rye TV Budget Review
- Police Department Budget Review
- Fire Department Budget Review
- Boat Basin Budget Review
- Recreation Department Budget Review
- Open Mic. A crowd favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Blue Rules. Consideration of the proposed revisions and addition to the Rules and Regulations of the City of Rye Police Department:
- General Order #102.5 regarding the format and definitions for written orders and bulletins
- General Order #105.4 regarding an Exposure Control Plan
- General Order #106.1 regarding Motor Vehicle Accident Investigation and Report procedures
- General Order #106.2 regarding policy and procedure for investigating accidents involving fatality or serious injury
- General Order #111.2 regarding the towing or impound of motor vehicles within the City of Rye
- General Order #113.13 regarding notification to the next of kin for deceased or seriously injured persons
- General Order #117.5 regarding City of Rye Police Department vehicle equipment
- General Order #119.7 establishing policy and procedure for officers assigned to the Adopt a School Program.
- $20K Cable Bill. Resolution to transfer $20,000 from the Cable TV Unassigned Fund balance to the Cable TV Operating Budget for Best Best & Krieger LLP to represent the City in cable franchise agreement negotiations.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 7:30pm.