(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 is out.
The annual Square House meeting will be held by the City Council on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 7:30pm. The regular meeting will commence at 8:30pm in the City Council chambers. The Council will convene at 6:30pm and will adjourn into Executive Session to discuss discuss attorney-client privileged matters, personal matters and labor negotiations.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 12 agenda items.
(PHOTO: In 2010, Kevin Clarke, Wildlife Biologist, Bureau of Wildlife New York State Department of Environmental Conservation told Rye citizens "Make yourself a formidable foe" if you come across a coyote. He provided an informative overview of the eastern coyote. Clarke is coming back to Rye on Wednesday.)
- Howling Fun. Presentation by Kevin Clarke, Wildlife Biologist, Bureau of Wildlife New York State Department of Environmental Conservation regarding Coyotes.
- Open Mic. A crowd favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- It Waits for No One. Bid Award for 2018 Rye Recreation Summer Camp Bus Services (Contract #2018-02).
- Patronage. Resolution ratifying the appointment of one member to the Emergency Medical Services Committee for a three-year term expiring on June 30, 2021.
- Patronage. Appointments to Boards and Commissions, by the Mayor with Council approval.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at the Square House at 7:30pm.
The Mayor and City Council have office hours in the Mayor’s Conference Room Annex at Rye City Hall, 1051 Boston Post Road. The Mayor’s Conference Room Annex is located on the 1st floor of City Hall adjacent to the Council Chambers. Hours are as follows:
Mondays 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Councilwoman Danielle Tagger-Epstein & Councilwoman Julie Souza
Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Mayor Josh Cohn, Deputy Mayor Emily Hurd & Councilwoman Sara Goddard