(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 is out.
The council will meet at 7:30pm in the City Council chambers. The Council will adjourn into Executive Session at 6:30pm to discuss attorney-client privileged matters, personnel matters and labor negotiations.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 14 agenda items.
- Open Mic, a Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Money Honey. Public Hearing on the proposed 2019 Budget.
- Vroom. Consideration of a request by the Rye Free Reading Room for use of the Village Green and City Hall Parking lot to host the Annual Vehicle Fair on Sunday, May 19, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Just the Facts. Authorization for City Manager to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding with the County of Westchester to provide access to Westchester Records Online: the County Clerk’s land records and legal files.
- Green. Resolution to select the Standard or Green Supply as the default for the Community Choice Aggregation Program.
- 911. Authorization for City Manager to enter into a Westchester County E-911 Inter-municipal Agreement (IMA) to provide critical E-911 Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) support and maintenance services in all Westchester municipalities
- Patronage. Appointments to Boards and Commissions by the Mayor with Council approval.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, December 19, 2018.
The Mayor and City Council have office hours in the Mayor’s Conference Room Annex at Rye City Hall, 1051 Boston Post Road. Attendance by the Mayor and Council Members will vary. The Mayor’s Conference Room Annex is located on the 1st floor of City Hall adjacent to the Council Chambers. Hours are as follows:
Mondays 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Wednesdays 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.