(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 is out.
It's the annual meeting at the Square House. The council will meet at 7:30pm at the Square House. The meeting will move from the Square House to Council Chambers in City Hall at approximately 8:45 p.m..
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 12 agenda items.
- Open Mic. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the Agenda.
- Work It Out. Consider setting a Public Hearing on May 22, 2019 to amend the text of the City of Rye Zoning Code to permit physical fitness facilities in the B-1 (Neighborhood Business) and B-2 (Central Business) Zoning Districts within the "A" and “B” Parking Districts.
- Concrete Plan. Consideration of a Road Paving Plan for 2019.
- Getting Fiscal. Presentation of 2018 General Fund financial results.
- Patronage. Appointments to Boards and Commissions, by the Mayor with Council approval.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 7:30pm.
The Mayor and City Council have office hours in the Mayor’s Conference Room Annex at Rye City Hall, 1051 Boston Post Road. Attendance by the Mayor and Council Members will vary. The Mayor’s Conference Room Annex is located on the 1st floor of City Hall adjacent to the Council Chambers. Hours are as follows:
Mondays 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Wednesdays 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.