(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 is out.
The council will meet at 7:30pm in the City Council chambers. The Council will convene at 6:30pm and adjourn into Executive Session to discuss attorney-client privileged matters, personnel matters and labor negotiations.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 15 agenda items.
- Open Mic. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the Agenda.
- Nursing the Process. Discussion of a draft proposed process for the SEQRA and LWRP Coastal Consistency review in connection with the proposed construction of a potential donor-funded turf field at Nursery Field.
- All Aboard! Resolution declaring the formation of a Boat Basin Special Committee.
- Dredge-ful. Resolution declaring the City Council’s intent to be Lead Agency over the SEQRA and LWRP Coastal Consistency Reviews for the Milton Harbor Dredging Project.
- Campy Deals. Resolution authorizing City Manager to enter into a Memorandum of Agreement with the Resurrection School to allow Rye Recreation to host Upper Camp in its facility for the summer of 2020; and Resolution authorizing City Manager to enter into a Memorandum of Agreement with the Christ Church to allow Rye Recreation to host Kiddy Camp in its facility for the summer of 2020.
- Deal for Busting the Buzzed. Authorization for City Manager to enter into an Inter-municipal Agreement with Westchester County for the Stop-DWI Patrol for the City of Rye Police Department.
- Book It! Resolution designating the days and time of regular meetings of the City Council for 2020 setting January 8, 2020 as the first regular meeting.
- Patronage. Appointments to Boards and Commissions, by the Mayor with Council approval.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
The Mayor and City Council have office hours in the Mayor’s Conference Room Annex at Rye City Hall, 1051 Boston Post Road. Attendance by the Mayor and Council Members will vary. The Mayor’s Conference Room Annex is located on the 1st floor of City Hall adjacent to the Council Chambers. Hours are as follows:
Mondays 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Wednesdays 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.