Rye Beach Pharmacy has approximately 90 COVID-19 vaccination appointments available for those eligible for this Friday, April 2, 2021.
Here is the deal:
- You must be in one of the eligible groups Over 50 years… or A school teacher or staff member in a P – 12 school setting… or Have a letter from your doctor confirming your underlying condition and that it is on the NYS comorbidity eligible list
- Note: NYS Pharmacies have to follow different rules than state-run clinics
- To schedule a Moderna COVID-19 vaccine click on the link. (Please complete ALL THE QUESTIONS and do the step at the end in your confirmation email.) Don’t panic and rush the questions.
- By scheduling the COVID-19 vaccine, please understand you will automatically be scheduled 28 days from your 1st appt. for the 2nd dose at the exact same time. If you cannot commit to the second appointment, do NOT schedule the first appointment NOW!
- Please DO NOT call Rye Beach Pharmacy so they can complete their regular medication dispensing duties. If you are truly having an issue or all the appointments are booked, then email Ken Giaquinto, Co-Owner – Rye Beach Pharmacy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rye Beach Pharmacy is conducting this Vaccine Clinic but it is using the Multi-Purpose room at Damiano Recreation Center (281 Midland Ave in Rye). This will clearly be laid out in your confirmation email.