A coastal flood warning remains in effect until 1pm Monday and winds will continue, but winter storm Izzy seems to have had a lighter touch on Rye than expected.
Of course, that is not the case if you live along Milton Road, Kirby Lane or the other areas through town that are typically subject to coastal flooding even when the rest of town sees milder effects.
Con Ed is only reporting one outage across Rye as of 10am Monday.
Rye PD reported the following issues overnight Sunday into Monday:
- Tree / Peck Ave @ Rye colony was cleared by DPW at 3:20 AM
- Tree / power line Con Ed was notified of the 300 block area of Rye Beach Ave which has an estimated repair time of 9:00PM.
- Tree / Club Rd @ Sunset Lane – DPW notified at 7:20 AM.
- Tree / Midland Ave @ Playland Pkwy – DPW notified at 7:24 AM.
- Wire / Hook Rd @ Forest Ave was cleared by Verizon.
- Wire / Rickbern Street was cleared by Con Ed.
- Wire / 300 Block of Midland Ave and Con Ed has been notified.
Report downed trees, downed large branches, or downed wires to the Rye PD desk at (914) 967-1234.