64.9 F
Sunday, February 5, 2023
Home Current Affairs "Con-Ed" Out of Your Food?

“Con-Ed” Out of Your Food?

With the power outages this week in Rye, did the food is your refrigerator or freezer go bad? If so, use this Residential Claim for Food Spoilage to file a claim with Con Ed. If you lost more than $150 of food, the burden is a bit onerous–Con Ed wants receipts, bar codes and photos of your food.

Previous articleRye is in the Dark
Next articleGreat Wine Store


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here