Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 12 agenda items for the Wednesday, October 21st city council meeting (includes entire packet). The agenda looks fairly light. It being the political season, perhaps we are staying away from certain items.
See you at 8pm at City Hall or on Cablevision Channel 75 and Verizon Channel 39. We'll also see you on the Internet (next day) at http://rye.peg.tv.
- Medic! Presentation by the American Red Cross regarding emergency response capabilities.
- Open Mic. Residents may be heard who have matters to discuss that do not appear on the agenda.
- Sluice Gate Cash. Consideration to set a public hearing for November 18, 2009 regarding the New York State Capital Assistance Program for flood mitigation for the Sluice Gate project.
- 2010 Budget. Consideration of setting the 2010 Budget Workshop schedule.
- Buckle up. Acceptance of Grant Award from Governor’s Traffic Safety Committee in the amount of $8,640 for participation in the “Buckle Up New York” program.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, November 4, 2009 (after the election).