The city council’s agenda for its meeting at 6:30pm on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 is out. The meeting will be held in-person at Rye City Hall.
The meeting will also be aired on Cablevision Channel 75 and Verizon Channel 39. We’ll also see you on the Internet (live and archive).
Residents may email comments regarding the public hearing to: email@example.com. All comments must be received by 4:00 pm on the day of the meeting. The subject of the email should reference the hearing topic. Please include your name and address
Formal office hours of the Mayor and other officials have been suspended.
Let’s check the batting order and highlights from the 15 agenda items.
- Ida Don’t Want Another One. Flooding Update.
- The B.A.R. Can’t Hear Me Now? Open the public hearing to amend Chapter 196 “Wireless Telecommunications Facilities” of the Code of the City of Rye to remove a mandatory referral to the Board of Architectural Review.
- Open Mic. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Floating More Fees. Resolution to amend the 2023 Adopted Fees and Charges for the Boat Basin to increase certain summer fees for residents and non-residents.
- Patronage. Consideration of two appointments to the Golf Club Commission, by the membership, for three-year terms.
- Robin. Appointment of the 2023 Deputy Mayor by the Mayor.
- Patronage. Designation of the City Council’s Audit Committee by the Mayor.
- You Get a Committee and Your Get a Committee … Designation of the City Council Liaisons by the Mayor.
- GO LOCAL, GO MYRYE.COM! Designation of official City newspaper.
- More Patronage. Appointments to Boards and Commissions by the Mayor with Council approval.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 6:30pm.