SPRYE, a not-for-profit organization serving older adults in Port Chester, Harrison, Rye, and Rye Brook, seeks a qualified individual to serve as Assistant to the Executive Director. COVID Vaccination and Boosters are required.
Seeking a candidate who would enjoy an opportunity to grow with a young, grassroots organization, while demonstrating a desire to work with older adults. Also must work well with volunteers, other staff members, Board and Advisory Council, and SPRYE members.
Overall proficiency in database management (CRM); Word; Excel; Canva or Shutterfly; PowerPoint, Outlook, search optimization, and preferably QuickBooks is expected.
Attention to detail is a must, including excellent writing skills and pleasant phone manner.
- Enter donations into the database (LGL) accurately and in a timely fashion, and generate reports for the Director and committees
- Enter all services in database (AR) and create various reports
- Assist with posting on all SPRYE social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and website); produce outcome reports for marketing committee
- Answer phone calls from members requesting rides and arrange ride services with volunteer drivers
- Assist with composition and editing of correspondences
- Perform Letter email merging in Excel
- Print reports, mailing lists, and labels for fundraiser mailings
- File correspondences and monthly expense documents for accountant
- Assist in the preparation of SPRYE’S annual audit with the Director
- Assist with all correspondence for annual benefit fundraiser.
- Maintain scheduling of programs and events; help with arranging marketing and membership campaigns related thereto
- Assist with purchasing materials for programs, securing venues, sending invitations, and tracking reservations
Days and hours are flexible as long as the needs of the E.D. and the office are met.
Some work may also be done remotely. This is a position to grow into!
Pay commensurate with experience. Anticipated total week’s hours: 12-14 to start. Business mileage reimbursement. College degree is desirable.
Please send resume and brief bio to Director@Sprye.org.