Let's check the batting order and highlights from the fourteen agenda items for the Rye City Council meeting this Wednesday, December 2, 2009.
We'll see you at 8pm for the council meeting start at City Hall or on Cablevision Channel 75 and Verizon Channel 39 or the Internet (next day) at http://rye.peg.tv.
- Open Mic. Residents may be heard who have matters to discuss that do not appear on the agenda.
- 2010 Cash. Public hearing on the proposed 2010 Budget.
- Stimulus Cash. Resolution authorizing the acceptance of the Federal Economic Recovery Stimulus funds and providing authorization for the Mayor and City Counsel to enter into an agreement
with the New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) for the Pedestrian
Safety improvement projects.
- Park Cash. Resolution authorizing the financing for the Rye Town Park Capital Improvement
- Putting off Paying Cash. Authorization for the City Manager to enter into a contract with Aero Hardware & Parts Co, Inc. to extend the terms on the final payment of $5 million due on 1037 Boston Post Road.
- Keeping Bambi Out. Discussion of amending the Chapter 90 Fences and Walls to allow for deer fencing.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, December 16, 2009.