(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 is out. See you at 8:00pm in the Council Room at Rye City Hall or on Cablevision Channel 75 and Verizon Channel 39. We'll also see you on the Internet (live and archive). Office hours of the Mayor will be held at 6:30pm to 7:00pm in the Mayor's conference room just before the council meeting.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 22 agenda items.
- Doug's Details. Mayor’s Management Report – Not-for-profit and Tax status Update; Legal Update
- Hail the Chief. Election of the Chiefs of the Rye Fire Department.
- Plowed. Presentation on Changes to the City’s Snow Ordinance.
- Coded. Presentation on Changes to the City’s Code.
- Open Mic. Residents may be heard who have matters to discuss that do not appear on the agenda. Always a crowd pleaser…
- I'm A… Authorization for the City Manager to enter into an Intermuncipal Agreement with the
Village of Port Chester and Cottage Landings, LLC.
- Pickup The Landlord. Authorization for the City Manager to enter into an Amendment to the Lease Agreement with Lester’s of Rye, LLC.
- Must Look Good. Resolution authorizing an additional three-month extension of the PILOT Agreement between Avon Capital Corporation and the Westchester County IDA.
- I'm A… Authorization for City Manager to enter into an Inter-municipal Agreement with the
Village of Sleepy Hollow as the lead municipality on a grant program to assist in the carrying out of Phase II Stormwater Implementation Projects.
- I'm A… Authorization for City Manager to enter into an Inter-municipal Agreement with Westchester County for the Stop-DWI Patrol/Datamaster Project for the City of Rye Police Departments.
- FOIL'ed Again. Resolution to amend the City of Rye’s FOIL procedures.
- 7 Hour Day. Resolution updating the terminology for a standard workday for elected and appointed officials as per requested reporting requirements of the New York State and Local
Employees’ Retirement System.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, May 11, 2011
at the Square House at 8:00 p.m.