The Rye Free Reading Room will begin offering limited access to the library collections for browsing by appointment starting this Monday, August 3rd.
In order to observe social distancing and occupancy limits, all visitors will require an appointment, which can be made at www.ryelibrary.org/appointment
, or by calling the library at 914-967-0480.
All library visitors will need to observe the following rules:
- Masks are required for entry into the building, and must remain on throughout the appointment.
- Use the hand sanitation stations to sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Appointments are limited to 30 minutes, and only one appointment is allowed per family, per day.
- No food or beverages of any kind are allowed in the library.
- Full details are available at here.
During this time, library staff will continue all online services, such as reference, readers advisory, technology assistance, and more, available at www.ryelibrary.org. Library programs will continue to be held virtually. Contact free pick-up services will continue to be offered at www.ryelibrary.org/appointment
Please note that study spaces and rooms are not yet available.