From: Eric Byrne
Date: January 24, 2022 at 7:10:21 PM EST
To: Rye City School District Recipients
Subject: A Message from the Superintendent
Reply-To: Eric Byrne
Dear RCSD Community,
For the time being, I will be sending out one notification of positive cases to the community rather than sending individual school notifications. As a reminder, you can see the complete log of notifications on the COVID page of the District’s website.
Since Friday, January 21, the District has been informed of the following individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19:
- 5 individuals at Rye High School – one last in school January 14, one on January 20, and three on January 21 – no school-related quarantines required
- 2 individuals at Rye Middle School – both last in school on January 21 – no school-related quarantines required
- 3 individuals at Midland School – one last in school on January 14 and two on January 18
- 5 individuals at Milton School – one last in school on January 18 and four on January 21 – no school-related quarantines required
- 3 individuals at Osborn School – all last in school on January 21 – no school-related quarantines required
The individuals are currently in quarantine. Due to federal health privacy laws, additional information about the individuals cannot be released.
Please be assured that we will continue to do everything in our power to keep the Rye City School District community safe.
Eric Byrne, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools