Westchester Bartenders will compete for top honors at the 4th Annual Bartender Shake-Off this Wednesday at Playland pier.
Westchester Magazine‘s Wine & Food Festival and Rye Playland’s new operator Standard Amusements will host the Party on the Pier & Bartender Shake-Off this Wednesday, June 8th on the Rye Playland boardwalk from 6-9pm. Guests will enjoy an evening overlooking the beautiful Long Island Sound while enjoying samples of summer favorites from 20 local restaurants, six food trucks plus beer, wine, cocktails and live music.
The evening includes the Bartender Shake-Off, featuring Westchester’s top mixologists competing for Best Bartender honors. The Shake-off will feature Westchester’s top talents including:
- Giselle Burdiez – Smokehouse Tailgate Grill, New Rochelle
- David Burgos – La Casa, Bronxville
- Colleen Cushman – Hudson Social, Dobbs Ferry
- Lisa Foster – Gleason’s, Peekskill
- Frankie Rodriguez – Greca Mediterranean Kitchen & Bar, White Plains
- Paige Donahoo, Stew Leonard’s Wines & Spirits of Yonkers
- Jeanne Muchnick, The Journal News
- John Turiano, Westchester Magazine
- Emilio Ugarte, 3x reigning champion from RiverMarket Bar & Kitchen
- Kevin Zraly, renowned author and wine educator
Kate Schlientz, food writer, restaurant advocate, and radio host of Fork This with IntoxiKate, will serve as emcee for the event.
Tickets to the event are $60 in advance and can be purchased online. The festival will require all attendees to show Proof of Vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours upon entry.