The Rye Police Benevolent Association (PBA) held its annual holiday dinner Thursday evening at the Apawamis Club. At the dinner, members of the police department were awarded certificates and honor bars for their actions this past year.
Presenting the awards was PBA President Detective Gabe Caputo.
Honorable Mention –
- Lt. Michael Anfuso, Det. Jonathan Klein, P.O. James Foti, P.O. Dan Dabrowski, P.O. Marc Spergel, P.O. Stefano Silvestri, P.O. Jesse Calcagni, P.O. Chad Delgado, and P.O. Joshua Belloise for the arrest of a male in violation of an order of protection on May 15th, 2022.
- P.O. Dan Dabrowski for the arrest of a male in possession of a stolen vehicle on September 22nd, 2022.
- P.O. Christopher Salguero for arresting a fugitive from justice wanted for felony evasion in the state of Texas on May 18th, 2022.
- P.O. Chad Delgado for the arrest of a male who recklessly drove his vehicle while jeopardizing the lives of 5 passengers on March 12th, 2022.
Commendable Merit –
- Sgt. Julio Rossi for arresting a fugitive from justice wanted for attempted murder in the state of Florida on June 1st, 2022.
- P.O. Paul Polintan, P.O. Marc Spergel, and P.O. Stefano Silvestri for the arrest of a burglary suspect on March 28th, 2022.
Life Saving –
- P.O. Dan Dabrowski and P.O. Christopher Salguero for saving the life of an unresponsive female suffering from a near fatal overdose on September 16th, 2022.
Exemplary DWI Enforcement –
- P.O. Justin Keeney for outstanding efforts in deterring and arresting drunk drivers in the year 2022.