The Easter Bunny is double booked on Saturday in Rye. This means busy parents and thousands of candy filled eggs for kids.
Carole D. Kirby Memorial Easter Egg Hunt @ Rye Rec
- Saturday, April 8th @ 10:30am
- Rye Recreation Park 281 Midland Avenue
- City of Rye Residents Only
- Line up starts at 10:30 a.m. (on basketball courts), hunt begins at 11:00 a.m. SHARP
- For children age 2 through grade 5 and kKids will be divided by age/grade when hunting for eggs
Don’t forget to bring your own egg basket/bag for hunting
Park entrances will be closed from early AM until 10:30am for set-up
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny will be held in the Damiano Recreation Building
- Sponsored by: The Ladies Auxiliary of the Rye Fire Department and The Rye Fire Department
The Osborn Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday, April 8th @ 11:15am with gates opening at 10:45am
- The Osborn home 101 Theall Road
- The event is split into two groups – one for children under 3 years of age and the other for children over 3, allowing the little ones a head start on the Hunt.
- Participants should bring their own baskets to gather eggs.
- Free and open to the public and pre-registration is NOT required
- The Easter Bunny will make a special appearance and be available for photos. The festivities will also feature carnival games and refreshments available for purchase.