Rye Boys Varsity Tennis flooded Blind Brook on Monday, taking the win at home 7-0.
“It was a great match overall and Rye played the old format of three singles and four doubles,” said Rye Boys Varsity Tennis Coach Sue Dickson. “All singles players and doubles players experienced success. With the three singles players, they only dropped two games total. Nicolas Echlov won 6-0, 6-1, Matthew Templeman 6-0, 6-0, and Alex Gordon 6-1, 6-0.”
- First Doubles today was Cian Keegan and Henry Groves and they won 6-1, 6-0
- Keegan and Groves won 6-1, 6-2 at one doubles
- Jaiwen Hao and Gunnar Wey won 6-3, 6-2 at second doubles
- Henry Bagley and Oliver Lincoln won 7-6 (8-6), 6-2 at third doubles
- Lucas White and lefty freshman Sammy Paradise won 6-3, 6-3 at fourth doubles
The Garnets are now even at 2-2. They play Pelham on Tuesday at 4:30pm.