Rye Girls Varsity Track & Field finished fourth out of twelve teams at the Ossining Relays.
- Logan Brady finished 4th in the girls 100 hurdles.
- In the high jump relay Signe Olsborg and Tess Dalton placed 3rd.
- The team of Jess Bourne, Megyn Coyne, Sophie Bourne and Alex Verna ran a strong race in the Distance Medley Relay placing 2nd.
- In the open 400 meters Sophia Shoemaker was 2nd in a time of 63.04 while Sophie Bourne finished 4th.
- The girls team of Cate Doyle, Teresa Garate, Sophia Shoemaker and Alex Verna finished 3rd in the Sprint Medley Relay.
Varsity faces Pelham Tuesday at 4pm.