(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 is out.
There will be a regular meeting of the City Council of the City of
Rye on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8:00pm in the Council Room of
City Hall. The Council will convene at 7:00pm and adjourn into Executive Session to discuss personnel matters.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 15 agenda items.
- Doug's Details. Capital Projects Update; Legal Update
- Sold! Authorization for the City Manager to enter into a Purchase and Sale Agreement with 1037
Boston Post Road, LLC for the property located at 1037 Boston Post Road.
- Show Me Your Money. Discussion and Update on the Draft Financial Disclosure Form.
- Tweeting or Just Twits? Discussion on establishing a temporary Technology Committee.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
- Green and Clean. Resolution to grant permission to the Rye Sustainability Committee, the Conservation Commission/Advisory Commission, and the Rye Arts Center to hold a free public event on the Village Green to commemorate Earth Day 2013 on Saturday, April 20, 2013 from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Run. Consideration of a request by the Rye YMCA for the use of City streets for the 25th Annual Rye Derby on Sunday, April 28, 2013 from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 8:00pm.