(PICTURE: Rye City Hall by local artist Heather Patterson)
The city council's agenda for its meeting on Wednesday, November 5, 2014 is out.
There will be regular meeting held by the City Council of the City of Rye on Wednesday, November 5, 2014 in Council Chambers in City Hall at 7:30pm.
Office Hours of the Mayor by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting the City Manager’s Office at (914) 967-7404
Let's check the batting order and highlights from the 13 agenda items.
- Show Me The Money. Presentation of the FY 2015 Budget by the City Manager and Deputy Comptroller Joseph Fazzino.
- Talk About The Money. Consideration to set a Public Hearing on the 2015 Budget for December 3, 2014.
- Wrinkle City. Continuation of the Public Hearing to change the zoning designation of County-owned property located on Theodore Fremd Avenue and North Street to the RA-5 District to provide for the construction of affordable senior housing.
- Green Loans for Biz. Consideration to set a Public Hearing to add a proposed Local Law to the Rye City Code to establish a Sustainable Energy Loan Program in the City of Rye in accordance with Article 5-L of the General Municipal Law.
- Open Mic. A Crowd Favorite. Residents may be heard on matters for Council consideration that do not appear on the agenda.
The next regular meeting of the City Council will be held on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. including a Budget Workshop. The City Council will hold Budget Workshops on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 and Monday, November 17, 2014 beginning at 7:30 p.m.